Sip while swinging on a plantation veranda amidst a colorful
burst of bloom.
3/4 ounce lime juice
3/4 ounce pineapple juice
2 1/4 ounces gin
4 dashes grenadine
1. Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Add juices, gin, and grenadine.
4. Strain into a cocktail glass.
(This drink can be made frothier by adding 1 1/2
ounces heavy whipping cream. If adding heavy
whipping cream, use a goblet as glassware.)
- ‘Tis the Season For Toasting: Healthy, Low-Cal Holiday Cocktails (fitsugar.com)
- Cash Queens Christmas party cocktails (mirror.co.uk)
- Adorable Alcohol Sippers – The ‘Mr. and Mrs Cocktail Glass Set’ is Made for Romantic Evenings (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Pan Am Clipper Cocktail Recipe so you can watch the premiere in style (james1992049.wordpress.com)
- Summer Cocktail Factoid 3 : The Third Coming (symagazine.wordpress.com)
- Cocktail of the Week – The Luigi (pointlessephemera.wordpress.com)
- Jack Rose & Calvados Cocktail Recipes Mentioned on WBZ Radio (brandyrand.wordpress.com)