- 2 cups of cubed and boiled vegetables like:
- Roast in a little oil one by one and blend to a smooth paste:
2 tsp cumin seeds
2 tablespoons of coconut, shredded
4-5 green chillies
3/4 packet buttermilk
A pinch of turmeric
Salt to taste
3 tsp cooking oil for seasoning
- Add the salt, turmeric and the coconut paste to the buttermilk.Add the boiled vegetables.
- Heat on a low flame till the buttermilk mixture reaches a thick texture.Keep stirring continously.
- Now add the chopped coriander leaves.
- Season with mustard, curry leaves, hing , cumin and red chillies in hot oil.
- Heat hot with plain rice.
- Muringakkai Theeyal (Sour Drumstic Gravy). (meenuskitchen.wordpress.com)
- fish pachadi (meenuskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Tomato Chutney (ownchef.wordpress.com)