- Heat the oil and add the mustard, red chillies dals and curry leaves.
- Fry till the mustard crackles.
- Now add the onions and fry till the onions turn translucent and start turning brown.
- Add the cabbage, salt to taste and some water and cover cooked on a small flame till the cabbage is done.
- Add the shredded coconut and the hing and mix well.
- Heat through and serve hot with rice and dal.
- Thendle Bibbe Upkari (Ugadi Special) (cuisineindia.wordpress.com)
- Moru Curry (meenuskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Kathirikka Rasavangi (ownchef.wordpress.com)