Skip to content
- Besan – 4 cups (a bit thicker than ordinary)
- Sugar – 2 cups (powdered)
- Almonds (Badam) – 20-25 nos. (chopped)
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Cardamom pwd. – 1 tsp.
- Heat the ghee in a pan.
- Add besan part by part and mix it well. Keep on low flame. Keep stirring to avoid burning.
- When the aroma comes, remove from heat and cool.
- Add the powdered sugar to it and mix well.
- Add the almonds and shape the mixture into balls.
- Mohan Dal/Besan Burfi (roshnianish.wordpress.com)
- Papaya Burfi (cuisineindia.wordpress.com)
- Gajar Ka Halwa (lajjatdarswayampak.wordpress.com)