1 can condensed milk
2 cups of dessicated coconut
1 tablespoon sugar
- Mix the condensed milk and the coconut in a bowl.
- Add the sugar and stir on a low flame for about 4 minutes.
- Set aside till the mixture has slightly cooled down.
- Shape into laddoos(small round balls).
- Roll each laddoo in a little dessicated coconut.
Store in airtight jars.
- Colorful Coconut Cups for Spring – Food (brit.co)
- Oats-Dry fruits Laddoos (cuisineindia.wordpress.com)
- Truffles a la Paleo (followmyself.wordpress.com)