- Sieve flour.
- Dry mint leaves on a hot griddle and then powder.
- Mix flour, salt and mint powder, add water to make a semi hard dough.
- Knead well, cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 8 equal portions,
- Roll out each portion with a rolling pin to approximately six inch diameter.
- Cook rolled portion (paratha) on a Tawa (griddle plate), on moderate heat for 3 minutes. Turn it and smear half a table spoon of oil on paratha. Repeat the same on the other side.
- Cook on low heat till golden brown. Serve hot with Dal Pakhtooni or curry of your choice.
- Coriander Chutney (pamelakanjilal.wordpress.com)
- Ananas Panna (lajjatdarswayampak.wordpress.com)
- Aloo Paratha aka Potato stuffed Indian flat bread – Every Indian’s favorite (zaikazabardast.com)